Vinyl Labels & Decals
The Best-Performing Plastic for Interior Labeling
MPC’s Vinyl Labels and Decals deliver the best durability and pliability among plastic label options, allowing them to easily conform to curved or irregular surfaces. Our vinyl labels and decals are also less expensive than alternatives like polyester and polycarbonate. Our vinyl labels and decals are ideal for indoor environments and light industrial applications. They are moderately resistant to abrasion, weather, chemicals and moisture, and an optional top coat can be applied to improve durability and resistance to tears.
Vinyl labels and decals are commonly used for branding, product identification and information labels, and are also often utilized for caution, safety and warning decals, instruction labels, schematic diagrams, and more.
Why Choose MPC's Vinyl Labels & Decals?
- Superior pliability, allowing the label or decal to easily conform to curved and irregular surfaces.
- More economical than other plastic label options, such as polyester or polycarbonate.
- Offers moderate resistance to abrasion, weather, chemicals and moisture.
- Optional coatings may be added for increased durability against moisture, abrasion, weather, chemicals and tears.
- Expected exterior life up to five years. Colors are less UV resistant. Not recommended for long-term outdoor applications.
- Vinyl face stock up to .004" thickness with a permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive. Copy and graphics are printed on the surface.
|Material:||Vinyl face stock up to .004" thickness.|
|Finishes:||Gloss or Matte.|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many font styles and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Color options available. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Wide selection of standard sizes; custom sizes also available.|
|Shipment:||15-20 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|
No minimum quantity. Get a quote for any size job.
Get a quote for any size job – we have no minimum piece requirement. Our minimum production run is $400 per part number, excluding set-up fees/tooling. Contact us regarding your project.