Stainless Steel Nameplates and Data Plates
Rugged and Low-Maintenance
MPC’s custom stainless steel name plates and data plates are a popular selection due to their structural strength, low-maintenance properties and familiar luster. Used often for its superior performance in highly caustic and acidic environments, stainless steel also offers antibacterial properties, making it a preferred choice in the food industry. Stainless steel name plates also offer excellent resistance to scratches, dents and stains.
Graphics and copy may be screen printed or chemically etched with or without a color-fill. Expected exterior life is up to 20 years. Color options have limited UV resistance and are not recommended for long-term outdoor applications.
Why Choose MPC's Stainless Steel Nameplates?
- Highly resistant to chemicals, abrasion, solvents, corrosion and oxidation.
- Will withstand exterior exposure in the harshest environments, including extreme cold and heat, with an expected exterior life span of up to 20 years.
- Superior performance in highly caustic and acidic environments that would otherwise attack aluminum.
- Low maintenance expenditures in the form of repair and replacement costs.
- Excellent durability for outdoor applications
- Skillfully fabricated in our machine and print shops to your design specifications.
- Graphics and copy may be screen-printed or chemically etched with or without a color-fill.
|Material:||Stainless steel .024" face stock standard (optional thicknesses include .014", .018", .024", .030", .036", .048", .060", .078", .090", .105", .120") Note: thicknesses will vary with alloy.|
|Finishes:||Standard #4 (brushed finish).|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Color options available. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes are available.|
|Shipment:||20-25 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|