The Interior Sign With Impact Resistance and Superior Optical Clarity
MPC’s Polycarbonate Signs are a popular choice in indoor applications where abrasive conditions exist. Polycarbonate is known for its versatility, high mechanical strength, impact resistance and dimensional stability. Polycarbonate signs are ideally suited for many indoor and light-to-moderate industrial applications.
High light transmission and low haze make polycarbonate one of the highest quality films available for signs. The material offers resistance against stains, abrasion, moisture, corrosive chemicals, heat & flame, and these characteristics remain constant over a wide range of temperatures & humidity levels.
Why Choose MPC's Polycarbonate Signs?
- Resistant to stains, abrasion, moisture, corrosive chemicals, heat and flames.
- High mechanical strength, impact resistance and dimensional stability.
- Consistent durability properties over a wide range of temperatures and humidity.
- Constructed of .010” polycarbonate face stock with graphics second-surface printed for maximum durability.
- Expected exterior life of up to five years. Not recommended for long-term outdoor applications.
- High light transmission and low haze values offer exceptional film quality.
- High-performance adhesives and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
|Material:||Polycarbonate face stock up to .030" thickness.|
|Finishes:||Gloss, Matte, Velvet (textured).|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Color options available. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Wide selection of standard sizes; custom sizes also available.|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|