Polycarbonate Front Panels
The Choice for High-Impact Resistance
MPC’s Polycarbonate Front Panels are a popular choice for applications requiring high mechanical strength and superior optical clarity. They are easily die-cut and offer dimensional stability with high resistance to corrosive chemicals, stains, heat and abrasion. Its heavier thickness provides excellent impact resistance, and optional finishes may be added for increased durability.
Polycarbonate front panels are a two-part construction, manufactured using a sheet of polycarbonate with graphic elements (an overlay). We fabricate the panel to your specifications using precision processes in our machine and print shops, then affix it to an identically fabricated thicker supporting aluminum or stainless steel back panel.
Why Choose MPC's Polycarbonate Front Panels?
- High light transmission and low haze values. Able to host clear windows.
- High impact resistance plus resistance to chemicals, heat and flames.
- Expected exterior life of up to five years. Color graphics have limited UV resistance.
- Graphics are digitally or screen-printed on the second surface for maximum durability.
- Available in thicknesses up to .030”, with high-performance adhesives and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
- Precision fabrication in our machine and print shops to your design specifications.
|Material:||Polycarbonate face stock up to .030" thickness.|
|Finishes:||Gloss, Matte, Velvet (textured).|
|Fabrication:||Advanced digital die-cutting is used where possible to avoid costly tooling charges. Additional precision fabrication capabilities include milling, countersink and counterbore holes, bending/forming, stud insertion, stand-offs, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesives, and more.|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesives (including selectively die-cut adhesives) and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Color options are available. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Wide selection of standard sizes; custom sizes are also available.|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|
No minimum quantity. Get a quote for any size job.
Get a quote for any size job – we have no minimum piece requirement. Our minimum production run is $400 per part number, excluding set-up fees/tooling. Contact us regarding your project.