A Choice for High Impact Resistance
MPC’s polycarbonate nameplates are a popular choice for nearly any indoor equipment and industrial nameplate application due to their high mechanical strength and superior optical clarity. They offer dimensional stability with resistance to corrosive chemicals, stains, heat and abrasion. Additionally, they are lightweight and easily die-cut. Polycarbonate nameplates can be fabricated in greater thicknesses, offering greater impact resistance than polyester. High light transmission and low haze make polycarbonate one of the highest quality films available. Select optional finishes may also be added for increased durability against abrasion and image degradation.
Graphics and copy are digitally or screen printed on the second surface (the underside) for maximum durability. Expected exterior life is up to five years. Color graphics have limited UV resistance and will gradually degrade over long periods of exposure to sunlight; therefore, long-term outdoor use is not recommended.
Why Choose MPC's Polycarbonate Nameplates?
- Graphics are second-surface printed for maximum durability.
- Able to host clear windows.
- Known for high light transmission and low haze values.
- Resistant to high impacts, heat, flames and chemicals, with an expected exterior life of up to five years Note: color graphics have limited UV resistance.
- High-performance adhesives and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
- Skillfully fabricated in our machine and print shops to your design specifications.
|Material:||Polycarbonate face stock up to .030" thickness.|
|Finishes:||Gloss, Matte, Velvet (textured).|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Color options are available. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Wide selection of standard sizes; custom sizes are also available.|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|