Polycarbonate Labels & Tags
The Interior Tag That Stands Up to Abrasion
MPC’s Polycarbonate Labels and Tags are a popular choice in indoor applications where abrasive conditions exist. Polycarbonate is known for its versatility, with high mechanical strength, impact resistance and dimensional stability. They’re ideally suited for indoor and light-to-moderate industrial applications, including branding and product identification; tracking and securing of parts, equipment, machinery and other assets; caution, safety and warning messages; operator instructions and more.
High light transmission and low haze make polycarbonate one of the highest quality films available for labels and tags. The material offers resistance against stains, abrasion, moisture, corrosive chemicals, heat and flame, and these characteristics remain constant over a wide range of temperatures and humidity levels.
Why Choose MPC's Polycarbonate Labels & Tags?
- Well-suited to indoor applications where abrasive conditions exist.
- Offer high mechanical strength, impact resistance and dimensional stability.
- Also resistant to stains, abrasion, moisture, corrosive chemicals, heat and flames.
- Consistent durability properties over a wide range of temperatures and humidity.
- Constructed of .010" polycarbonate face stock with graphics second-surface printed for maximum durability.
- Expected exterior life of up to five years. Not recommended for long-term outdoor applications.
- High light transmission and low haze values offer exceptional film quality.
- High-performance adhesives and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
|Material:||.010" polycarbonate face stock.|
|Finishes:||Gloss, Matte, Velvet (textured).|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Color options available. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use|
|Standard Sizes:||Wide selection of standard sizes; custom sizes also available.|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|
No minimum quantity. Get a quote for any size job.
Get a quote for any size job – we have no minimum piece requirement. Our minimum production run is $400 per part number, excluding set-up fees/tooling. Contact us regarding your project.