Blank Metal Tags and Labels
Advantage of Real-Time Metal Blanks Without Sacrificing Durability or Quality
MPC’s blank labels and tags are metal, easy to mark in real time, and will remain readable for the life of your part because they offer tough performance through sustained outdoor exposure, extreme temperatures, chemical exposure and cleaning processes.
Our metal blanks are ideal for equipment tags, variable information labels, design and decorative applications, and everything in between. Choose from a versatile selection of blank aluminum labels and tags in a variety of colors, finishes, and standard and custom shapes and sizes with different attachment options.
MPC produces metal tag and label blanks for:
Durable metal blanks that will last the life of your part at a competitive price – that’s our guarantee.
Contact us today for help with your application.
MPC produces metal tag and label blanks for:
Label and tag applications include:
- Asset Tracking & Inventory Labels
- Design & Decoration
- Equipment Tags
- Machinery & Equipment Data Plates
- Inspection & Compliance Tags
Metal Blanks For All Purposes
Benefits of Blank Labels and Tags
Blank labels and tags are often chosen for applications that require a high volume of units that are long-lasting and durable and can be marked in real-time. Other options, such as printed paper labels, simply do not have the strength that blank metal tags can provide. These are a few of the most important benefits that label blanks provide our customers:
- Flexibility. As an economical choice, blank metal tags can be easily customized and are well-suited for asset management and promotional needs. With a clean and decorative look, they can be used in many different settings. Marking assets with identifying information is easy with label blanks, as inventory, serial, or other numbers can be added at any time. Using metal blanks for engraving reduces waste by allowing you to use only the materials you need and also to create replacement tags when needed.
- Design & Fabrication Options. Fabricated with anodized aluminum or photosensitive anodized aluminum face stock in foil or rigid thicknesses, blank metal tags are available in several finishes, thicknesses, and other characteristics to meet your application’s specifications. Depending on your marking preferences, blank metal tags are available for use with YAG and Fiber lasers or CO2 lasers and for indoor or outdoor use.
- Durability. The anodized aluminum surface provides protection from sources of corrosion and abrasion. In addition, the label blanks can withstand extreme temperatures and survive exposure to many chemicals and solvents. They are often a trusted solution for applications that are used for compliance and inspection purposes. The long lifetime of these metal tags helps ensure that they’ll remain usable throughout the expected lifespan of your assets. MPC’s AlumaMark BlackPLUS Blank Labels and Tags have an expected outdoor lifespan of 20+ years, while DuraBlack™ Blank Labels and Tags and Anodized Aluminum Blank Labels and Tags have an expected outdoor lifespan of up to 10 years.
Common Use Cases for Blank Labels and Tags
Blank metal tags can be used in just about any application that requires a semi-permanent solution that can be customized locally and on-demand. These label blanks can be used with laser marking, engraving, or stamping equipment. The following are just a few of the many applications that can benefit from the use of blank metal tags:
- Asset Tracking. Using metal blanks for engraving is a great way to produce quality tags onsite that can be used to track assets. With high-quality inventory labels, you can ensure that your asset management records remain accurate and easy to verify. Blank metal tags are also excellent when used as data plates or other important identifiers since the metal substrate can survive many of the demanding work environments in most warehouses, factories, and offices.
- Decorative Items. When presenting trophies or other awards that include plates, blank metal tags are a nice way to include personalized information quickly. These plates can be matched well with many items and the metallic surface is durable and presentable. They are also a great option for marking products with a sleek, decorative identification plate that complements the item’s aesthetic.
- Industrial Applications. Due to the strength of blank metal tags, they perform very well in demanding environments such as factories or outdoor locations. They are a great choice to use for equipment tags and data plates since they hold up very well even when exposed to harsh outdoor conditions. Design options for label blanks, such as substrate materials and surface layers, can be chosen to best protect against any possible sources of damage such as salt, UV rays, chemicals, water, and extreme temperatures. Businesses that are looking to fabricate their own durable labels often turn to these blank metal tags for engraving.