Lightweight Yet Durable
MPC’s aluminum nameplates are a popular choice because of their light weight and ability to resist corrosion. Aluminum is a strong metal known for its low density and is softer than anodized aluminum, allowing it to be easily machined and formed. Its familiar silvery-white luster offers great contrast and readability in nearly any color. Aluminum nameplates tend to be more economical than other metal nameplates.
Graphics and copy may be screen printed or chemically etched with or without a color-fill. An optional protective coating is often applied for increased abrasion and scratch resistance. Expected exterior life is up to 10 years. Color options have limited UV resistance and are not recommended for long-term outdoor applications.
Why Choose MPC's Aluminum Nameplates?
- Durable, lightweight and malleable.
- Skillfully fabricated in our machine and print shops to your design specifications.
- Expected outdoor life of up to 10 years, with high resistance to corrosion, oxidation and extreme temperatures.
- An optional protective coating can increase abrasion and scratch resistance.
- High-performance adhesives and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
- Graphics and copy may be screen-printed or chemically etched with or without a color-fill.
|Material:||Aluminum .020" face stock standard (optional thicknesses .003", .005", .008", .012", .020", .032", .063", .090", .125").|
|Finishes:||Matte (non-reflective w/flat finish), Satin (lustrous semi-reflective material), #4 (brushed to resemble a stainless steel finish), Gloss (highly reflective, mirror-like). Note: Finish options may vary by material thickness.|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Color options available. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes.|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval or artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge. Foil thicknesses require 15-20 working days.|