Tamper-Evident Polyester Asset Labels
MPC’s Tamper-Evident Polyester Asset Labels literally become “VOID” if removed from the mating surface. Additionally, a “VOID” message remains on the item in place of the label. These labels consist of a 2.0 mil gloss white polyester face stock, top laminated with a 1.0 mil clear polyester film. The 0.7 mil high-performance permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive bonds to high- and low-surface energy plastics, stainless steel, glass, and nylon.
Why choose MPC’s Tamper-Evident Polyester Asset Labels?
- If removed, a permanent “VOID” message left on the label and the asset.
- High contrast for easy readability; color headers available.
- Clear laminate protects label against abrasion and chemicals.
- Multi-purpose adhesive permanently bonds to many surfaces.
- Good resistance to general purpose and household cleaners, mild acids, oil and water.
- Expected exterior life is up to two years.
|Material:||2.0 mil gloss white polyester face stock; over-laminated with a 1.0 mil clear polyester film.|
|Attachment:||0.7 mil high-performance permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Symbologies:||All common symbologies available, including 3 of 9, I2 of 5, 128, Data matrix and QR codes.|
|Colors:||Black graphics on white background; color options available.|
|Standard Sizes:||Four standard sizes: 1.50" x .50" - 1.50" x .75" - 2.00" x .75" - 2.00" x 1.00". See price list for color options and part numbers. Custom sizes available.|
|Packaging:||Shipped in sequential order, in rolls, in boxes. 100% no missing numbers.|
|Shipment:||10 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|