With our UV Flatbed Digital Printer, MPC can produce graphics never before attainable through traditional processes. Our digital printing technologies allow us to offer our customers a cost effective high-quality printing process with brilliant colors. This printing process is typically utilized for:
- Short to medium run
Our flatbed printer allows us to print overlays, decals, signs and nameplates on a wide variety of flexible and rigid materials, including polycarbonate, polyester and vinyl.
Facts about Digital Printing
- Typically more cost effective than other methods, depending on durability requirements
- Simpler set-up allows us to supply your quality parts in a short time frame.
- Simple to produce variable information, including variable images and custom numbering
- Less durable than other methods, however, there are options for enhanced durability
Options to enhance durability of Digital Printing
- Second surface printing on various transparent plastics
- Over-laminating first surface substrates
- Coating first surface substrates
- Utilize the digital thermal transfer printer
- Digital thermal transfer printing offers increased outdoor UV fade resistance and excellent abrasion resistance (similar to screen printing).
Additional Facts about Digital Thermal Transfer Printing
One to many colors, with a variety of spot colors and metallic.
Vinyl, polyester, label stock, polycarbonate and specialty materials.
Parts can be up to 11.5 inches wide by an unlimited length.