Capabilities & Materials
MPC offers a wide variety of materials, printing and fabricating processes, as well as attachment options so we can manufacture parts to your exact requirements.
Material Options | Printing Processes | Fabrication Processes | Attachment Options
- Punching & Piercing
- Laser Cutting
- Fastener Insertion: Threaded Studs, Standoffs, Nuts & Pins
- Corner Rounding & Notching
- Digital Die Cutting
- Adhesive Laminating
The adhesives listed below meet the requirements of most applications; however, other adhesives are available upon request.
- 200MP (467MP/468MP) High Performance Acrylic PSA – For general purpose bonding (our standard PSA).
- 300LSE (9471LE/9472LE) – Low Surface Energy Acrylic PSA – For bonding to low-surface-energy plastics and powder coatings.
- 350 (9482PC/9485PC) – High Tack Acrylic PSA – Universal adhesive for high- and low-surface-energy plastics, powder coatings, and oily metals.
- 100MP (9482PC/9485PC) – VHB Acrylic PSA – Industrial bonding tap used to replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives and other permanent fasteners.
- Holes for rivets
- Threaded holes for screws/bolts
- Countersunk and counterbored holes to provide a level surface
- Stud and standoffs to support an assembly above another
Certifications, Specifications & Accreditations
- Federal Specification GGP-455B
- A-A-50271 Class-2 Composition C
- UL / REACH / RoHS Certified