Metal Laser Cut Signs
Proclaimed the Most Durable Laser Cut Signs Available
MPC’s metal laser cut signs are a durable signage solution, offering resistance to a variety of common environmental factors and contaminants. Metal laser cut signs can be used for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications and offer excellent resistance to UV, heat, humidity, and exposure to harsh weather conditions. Some metals are also resistant to abrasion and sources of corrosion.
MPC’s metal laser cut signs can be designed to meet your application’s specifications in custom sizes, shapes, and other design and application requirements. With a permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive for permanent attachment and/or holes for mechanical attachment, metal laser cut signs can be securely affixed to a variety of surfaces. MPC’s metal laser cut signs have an expected exterior lifespan of 10 to 20 years depending on the metal and other custom design elements. Metalphoto® aluminum laser cut signs are the most durable option, offering an expected lifetime of 20+ years and the durability to withstand a variety of environmental conditions.
Why Choose MPC's Metalphoto Signs?
- Laser cut edges with crisp high-resolution graphics on black or silver background.
- Retains original appearance even under years of exposure to extreme heat, humidity, UV, salt spray, abrasion, industrial solvents, chemicals and more.
- Metalphoto is recognized as the most durable aluminum substrate by the National Association of Graphic and Product Identification Manufacturers (GPI).
- Professional, custom fabrication in our machine and print shops to your design specifications.
- High-performance adhesives and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
- Metalphoto offers an expected exterior life of 20+ years.
|Material:||Anodized aluminum .020" or .032" face stock standard (optional thicknesses .003", .005", 008", .012", .020", .032", .063", .090", .125").|
|Finishes:||Matte (non-reflective w/flat finish), Satin (lustrous semi-reflective material), #4 (brushed to resemble a stainless steel finish), Gloss (highly reflective, mirror-like). Note: #4 starts at .032" thickness; Gloss is available in .020" only. See Metalphoto finishes.|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Black graphics on silver background or silver graphics on black background; color options available. Note: Colors other than black possess limited UV resistance.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes up to 24" x 40".|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge. Foil thicknesses require 15-20 business days.|
No minimum quantity. Get a quote for any size job.
No minimum quantity. Get a quote for any size job.
Benefits of Custom Metal Laser Cut Signs
MPC’s metal laser cut signs are a versatile signage solution for both indoor and outdoor applications. With a variety of metal substrate options to choose from as well as many customization options, such as laser-cut interior contouring and custom shapes for decorative applications, crisp black or colored graphics sealed beneath an anodic layer of aluminum (available with Metalphoto® laser cut signs), and more. Other benefits of custom metal laser cut signs include:
- Available as custom sign blanks. Laser cut metal signs are available as custom aluminum sign blanks for companies with an in-house laser cutting machine who prefer to customize their signs on-site.
- Excellent durability. While several metal substrates are available for metal laser cut signs, Metalphoto® laser cut signs offer exceptional resistance to abrasion, corrosion, UV, harsh weather conditions, and other environmental factors for an expected exterior lifespan of more than 20 years. In fact, Metalphoto is recognized as the most durable metal substrate in the National Association of Graphic and Product Identification Manufacturers (GPI) Industry Standards and Practices Manual.
- Suitable for both decorative applications and harsh environments. With many design and customization options, metal laser cut signs are ideal for decorative applications as well as those requiring a durable solution that will remain readable for years even after exposure to harsh conditions.
Common Uses for Metal Laser Cut Signs
As mentioned, there are many possible applications for metal laser cut signs, including decorative signage solutions for indoor or outdoor environments, industrial signage solutions, aerospace applications, manufacturing, and more. Here are a few of the common use cases for metal laser cut signs:
- Placards and decorative nameplates. Metal laser cut signs can be customized to match any branding for use as placards, identification signs, and decorative nameplates.
- Applications requiring on-the-fly sign production. MPC offers custom aluminum sign blanks that can be customized on-site by companies that have a laser-cutting machine in-house. This is a practical solution when a series of unique signs are required over time.
- Informational signage. Metal laser cut signs are an optimal solution for communicating information to on-site visitors or staff. Metalphoto laser cut signs include crisp graphics sealed beneath a sapphire-hard layer of anodic aluminum for precise graphics that remain permanently legible.