Electrical Panel Labels
Exceptionally Durable. Widely Specified. Always Readable.
Electrical panel labels, also known as data plates, provide essential information about an electrical panel necessary for operation, maintenance, and repairs. Electrical panel labels provide a clear, permanently readable data plate to convey information such as electrical specifications, load rating, operating and maintenance instructions, and other required data.
MPC’s electrical panel labels are available in metal or plastic. Typically constructed of durable Metalphoto® photosensitive anodized aluminum, they’re an excellent choice to meet the durability requirements of applications where permanent legibility is critical. With a photographic image sealed inside a layer of anodized aluminum, Metalphoto provides exceptional resistance to abrasion, chemical exposure, corrosion, sunlight degradation, and extreme temperatures.
Why Choose MPC’s Electrical Panel Labels?
- Remains permanently legible even after long-term exposure to extreme heat, humidity, UV, salt spray, abrasion, industrial solvents, chemicals and more.
- Images sealed beneath a sapphire-hard layer of photosensitive anodized aluminum face stock.
- Meets many military standards and specifications for aerospace applications.
- Recognized by the National Association of Graphic and Product Identification Manufacturers (GPI) as the most durable aluminum substrate.
- Professionally fabricated in our machine and print shops to your design specifications.
- High-performance adhesives and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
- Crisp high-contrast graphics provide excellent resolution on a black or silver background.
|Material:||Photosensitive anodized aluminum face stock (optional thicknesses .003”, .005”, .008”, .012”, .020”, .032”, .063”, .090”, .125”).|
|Finishes:||Matte – Non-reflective w/flat finish; Satin – Lustrous semi-reflective material; #4 – Brushed to resemble a stainless steel finish; Gloss – Highly reflective, mirror-like. Note: #4 starts at .032" thickness; Gloss is available in .020" only.|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Black graphics on silver background or silver graphics on black background; color options available. Note: Colors other than black possess limited UV resistance.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes.|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge. Foil thicknesses require 15-20 working days.|
No minimum quantity. Get a quote for any size job.
Benefits of Electrical Panel Labels
MPC’s electrical panel labels are constructed of durable Metalphoto® photosensitive aluminum, with a crisp photographic image sealed beneath a sapphire-hard anodic layer of aluminum to ensure exceptional durability even in harsh environments. Named by the National Association of Graphic and Product Identification Manufacturers (GPI) as the most durable aluminum substrate, Metalphoto is an excellent choice when you require an electrical panel label that retains permanent legibility even after exposure to chemicals, industrial solvents, heat, humidity, UV, abrasion, and other harsh environmental conditions. Other benefits of electrical panel labels include:
- Meets specifications for aerospace applications and military standards. Metalphoto meets many standards and specifications, so your Metalphoto electrical panel labels will comply with a variety of regulatory guidelines.
- Permanent readability. When performing maintenance or repairs, electrical panel legibility is crucial. Metalphoto electrical panel nameplates can stand up to the harshest conditions while remaining readable throughout the lifespan of your assets.
- Multiple attachment options. MPC’s Metalphoto electrical panel labels come with high-performance pressure-sensitive adhesives for permanent attachment and/or holes for mechanical attachment to provide multiple attachment methods.
- Custom design specifications. With multiple finish options, thicknesses, fonts, and color options available, your Metalphoto electrical panel labels will be customized to meet your design specifications and professionally fabricated in MPC’s machine and print shops.
Common Uses for Electrical Panel Labels
Electrical panel labels are used to convey important information necessary for operation, maintenance, and repairs, as well as essential safety information. Here are a few of the common uses for electrical panel labels:
- Safety labels. Electrical panel labels can be used to clearly communicate warnings such as high voltage warnings, do-not-block warnings, and more.
- Identification labels. Electrical panel labels are used to identify the various connections and signals that are in use.
- Connected component labels. Breaker boxes, inverters, transfer switches, and other connected equipment require proper labeling to convey safety information, power ratings, and instructions for operations or maintenance.
No minimum quantity. Get a quote for any size job.
Get a quote for any size job – we have no minimum piece requirement. Our minimum production run is $400 per part number, excluding set-up fees/tooling. Contact us regarding your project.