Custom Front Panels and Equipment Faceplates
The Permanent Solution for High-Quality Human-Machine Interfaces
MPC’s custom front panels (also referred to as equipment faceplates are constructed of durable Metalphoto® photosensitive anodized aluminum. High-resolution graphics are sealed beneath a sapphire-hard anodic layer, creating an impenetrable surface that is resistant to extreme temperatures, humidity, UV, salt spray, abrasion, industrial solvents, chemicals and more. Our Metalphoto aluminum front panels and custom faceplates retain their original appearance for years, even under the harshest conditions.
Why Choose MPC’s Custom Front Panels and Custom Faceplates?
- Retains original appearance even under years of exposure to extreme heat, humidity, UV, salt spray, abrasion, industrial solvents, chemicals and more.
- Images are sealed beneath a sapphire-hard anodic layer for maximum durability.
- Crisp black and silver graphics are high contrast with excellent resolution.
- Specified for many military standards and aerospace applications.
- Expected exterior life is 20+ years.
- Skillfully fabricated in our machine and print shops to your design specifications.
- After fabrication, edges and holes of the finished parts are not anodized; in panels .063” or thicker, edges can be anodized, alodined or painted for increased durability and protection.
- Ideal for variable information.
|Material:||Photosensitive anodized aluminum .020” or .032” face stock standard (optional thicknesses .003”, .005”, 008”, .012”, .020”, .032”, .063”, .090”, .125”).|
|Finishes:||Matte – Non-reflective w/flat finish; Satin – Lustrous semi-reflective material; #4 – Brushed to resemble a stainless steel finish; Gloss – Highly reflective, mirror-like. Note: Finish options may vary by material thickness.|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Black graphics on silver background or silver graphics on black background; color options available. Note: Colors other than black possess limited UV resistance.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes up to 24” x 40”.|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge. Foil thicknesses require 15-20 working days.|