Custom Aluminum Front Panels
The Metal Choice That’s Durable and Lightweight
Aluminum Front Panels are a popular choice for front panels because of their low density and ability to resist corrosion. A lightweight yet strong metal, aluminum is easily machined and formed because it is softer than anodized aluminum. Its familiar silvery-white color offers great contrast and readability with nearly any color.
Aluminum front panels are available with a one-part or two-part panel construction. A one-part panel construction uses just one thick sheet of aluminum containing graphic elements and is fabricated to your panel design using one or more of the processes in our machine and print shops. A two-part panel construction is engineered from a thin sheet of aluminum with graphic elements, which is then affixed to an identically fabricated thicker supporting aluminum or stainless steel back panel.
Why Choose MPC’s Aluminum Front Panels?
- Durable, lightweight and malleable.
- High resistance to corrosion and oxidation. Moderate abrasion resistance; an optional protective coating can increase resistance to abrasion.
- Durable enough to withstand even the harshest of outdoor conditions, such as extreme cold and heat. Color graphics have limited UV resistance.
- Expected exterior life of up to 10 years.
- High-performance adhesives and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
- Graphics may be screen-printed or chemically etched with our without a color-fill.
- Precision fabrication in our machine and print shops to your design specifications in thicknesses ranging from .003” to .125”.
|Material:||Aluminum face stock (optional thicknesses .003”, .005”, .008”, .012”, .020”, .032”, .063”, .090”, .125”)|
|Finishes:||Matte (non-reflective w/flat finish), Satin (lustrous semi-reflective material), #4 (brushed to resemble a stainless steel finish), Gloss (highly reflective, mirror-like). Note: Finish options may vary by material thickness.|
|Fabrication:||Advanced tooling for precision fabrication capabilities including milling, countersink and counterbore holes, bending/forming, stud insertion, stand-offs, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesives, and more.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Color options available. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes.|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval or artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge. Foil thicknesses require 15-20 working days.|