The Ideal Low-Cost Solution for Short-Term Uses
MPC’s Vinyl Signs deliver the best pliability with durability among plastic options, easily conforming to curved or irregular surfaces. Vinyl signs are also less expensive than alternatives like polyester and polycarbonate. Our vinyl signs are ideal for indoor environments and light industrial applications. They are moderately resistant to abrasion, weather, chemicals and moisture. An optional top coat can be applied to improve durability and resistance to tears.
Vinyl signs are commonly used for branding, product identification and many types of information signage. Additionally, their low cost makes them an ideal solution for all sorts of temporary and short-term sign applications.
Why Choose MPC's Vinyl Signs?
- Superior pliability allows the sign to easily conform to curved and irregular surfaces.
- More economical than other plastic sign options such as polyester or polycarbonate.
- An ideal choice for many temporary and short-term signs.
- Offers moderate resistance to abrasion, weather, chemicals and moisture.
- Optional coatings may be added for increased durability against moisture, abrasion, weather, chemicals and tears.
- Expected exterior life up to five years. Colors are less UV resistant. Not recommended for long-term outdoor applications.
- Vinyl face stock up to .004" thickness with a permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive. Copy and graphics are printed on the surface.
|Material:||Vinyl face stock up to .004" thickness.|
|Finishes:||Gloss or Matte.|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many font styles and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Color options available. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Wide selection of standard sizes; custom sizes also available.|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|