Sub-Surface Color on Metal ‐ No Peeling, Chipping or Scratching
MPC’s UltraColor faceplates use a digital process to print full-color images in anodized aluminum. The images are then sealed inside the metal, making them virtually impenetrable to abrasion, chemicals, moisture, humidity, salt water, and graffiti.
Unlike screen printing, UltraColor allows you to achieve beautiful halftones and color gradations, as well as print variable data and graphics from one piece to the next.
Why Choose MPC's UltraColor Faceplates?
- Superior resistance against abrasion, chemicals, cleaning solutions and graffiti.
- Achieve half-tones and color gradations not possible with screen printing
- Ideally suited for variable graphics and text.
- Custom fabricated to your design specifications.
- High-performance adhesives and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
|Material:||Anodized aluminum .020", .030", .060" (0.5mm, 0.8mm, 1.5mm).|
|Finishes:||Satin (lustrous semi-reflective material).|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Full color spectrum; halftones and gradations available. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes up to maximum sheet size of 24" x 36"|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval or artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|