Custom Stainless Steel Signs
Signs That are Beautiful, Rugged and Low Maintenance
MPC’s Custom Stainless Steel Signs are a popular choice because of their structural strength, low-maintenance properties and familiar luster. Stainless steel is used often for its superior performance in highly caustic and acidic environments, as well as for its antibacterial properties and resistance to scratches, dents and stains.
Graphics and copy may be screen printed or chemically etched with or without a color-fill. Expected exterior life is up to 20 years. Color options have limited UV resistance and are not recommended for long-term outdoor applications.
Why Choose MPC's Stainless Steel Signs?
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, abrasion, solvents, corrosion and oxidation.
- Superior performance in high caustic and acidic environments that would otherwise attack aluminum.
- Durable enough to withstand even the harshest outdoor conditions including extreme cold and heat. Expected exterior life of up to 20 years. Color graphics have limited UV resistance.
- Low maintenance expenditures in the form of repair and replacement costs.
- Precision fabrication in our machine and print shops to your design specifications.
- Graphics and copy may be screen-printed or chemically etched with or without a color-fill.
|Material:||Stainless steel face stock (optional thicknesses .014", .018", .024", .030", .036", .048", .060", .078", .090", .105", .120" – thicknesses will vary with alloy.)|
|Finishes:||Standard #4 (brushed).|
|Fabrication:||Advanced tooling for precision fabrication capabilities including bending/forming, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesives, and more.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Color options available. Etched stainless steel requires that each color be separated by a natural un-etched stainless steel border. Stainless steel parts, both etched and screen printed, require a natural stainless steel border on all outside edges to prevent ink chipping during fabrication. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes.|
|Shipment:||20-25 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|
No minimum quantity. Get a quote for any size job.
Get a quote for any size job – we have no minimum piece requirement. Our minimum production run is $400 per part number, excluding set-up fees/tooling. Contact us regarding your project.