Stainless Steel Front Panels
Front Panels That are Rugged and Low Maintenance
MPC’s Stainless Steel Front Panels are a popular choice because of their structural strength, low-maintenance properties and familiar luster. Stainless steel is used often for its superior performance in highly caustic and acidic environments, as well as for its antibacterial properties and resistance to scratches, dents and stains.
Stainless steel front panels are available with a one-part or two-part panel construction. A one-part panel construction uses just one thick sheet of stainless steel containing graphic elements and is fabricated to your panel design using one or more of the processes in our machine and print shops. A two-part panel construction is engineered from a thin sheet of stainless steel with graphic elements, which is then affixed to an identically fabricated thicker supporting aluminum or stainless steel back panel.
Why Choose MPC’s Stainless Steel Front Panels?
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, abrasion, solvents, corrosion and oxidation.
- Superior performance in high caustic and acidic environments that would attack aluminum.
- Durable enough to withstand even the harshest outdoor conditions including extreme cold and heat. Expected exterior life of up to 20 years. Color graphics have limited UV resistance.
- Low maintenance expenditures in the form of repair and replacement costs.
- Precision fabrication in our machine and print shops to your design specifications.
|Material:||Stainless steel face stock (optional thicknesses .014”, .018”, .024”, .030”, .036”, .048”, .060”, .078”, .090”, .105”, .120” – thicknesses will vary with alloy.)|
|Finishes:||Standard #4 (brushed).|
|Fabrication:||Advanced tooling for precision fabrication capabilities including bending/forming, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesives, and more.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Color options available. Etched stainless steel requires that each color be separated by a natural un-etched stainless steel border. Stainless steel parts, both etched and screen printed, require a natural stainless steel border on all outside edges to prevent ink chipping during fabrication. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes.|
|Shipment:||20-25 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|