Rigid AlumaMark BlackPLUS Label & Tag Blanks
Durable Rigid Labels for YAG and Fiber Lasers
MPC’s Rigid AlumaMark BlackPLUS blank labels and tags are the most durable solution for use with YAG and Fiber lasers. The black background is sealed beneath a sapphire-hard anodic layer that provides an impenetrable surface, and expected exterior life of 20+ years.
Rigid AlumaMark BlackPLUS blank labels are strong and lightweight. The thicker aluminum lends greater impact resistance in rugged environments making them ideal for asset tracking and product identification labels, property ID tags and more.
Why Choose MPC's Rigid AlumaMark BlackPLUS Blank Labels & Tags?
- Black background is sealed beneath a sapphire-hard anodic layer for exceptional durability and produces high-contrast silver graphics.
- Background won't fade even in conditions such as extreme heat and humidity, long-term exposure to weather, UV, salt spray, abrasion, industrial solvents, chemicals and more.
- Expected exterior life of 20+ years.
- High-performance adhesives and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
- Ideal for variable information.
- Imaged on a photosensitive anodized aluminum face stock. After fabrication, edges and holes of the finished parts are not anodized; a secondary process may be elected for thicknesses of .063" or greater to anodize, alodine or paint these edges for increased durability and protection.
|Material:||Photosensitive anodized aluminum face stock (optional thicknesses .012", .020", .032", .063", .090", .125").|
|Finishes:||Matte (non-reflective w/flat finish), Satin (lustrous semi-reflective material), #4 (brushed to resemble a stainless steel finish), Gloss (highly reflective, mirror-like). Note: Finish options may vary by material thickness.|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||None. Labels are blank for on-site marking. Produces silver graphics.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes available.|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge. Foil thicknesses require 20-25 working days.|