Rigid Anodized Aluminum Labels & Tags
Rugged Aluminum With Superior Chemical Resistance
MPC’s Anodized Aluminum Rigid Labels and Tags are designed for durability and longevity in demanding environments. These rugged labels and tags work well in nearly any indoor application, including harsh industrial applications where abrasives may be present. The rigid anodized aluminum provides greater impact resistance than foil to withstand bumps and knocks.
Anodized aluminum rigid labels and tags are a popular choice for asset tracking and product identification labels, property ID tags, instructional labels, safety and warning labels, schematic diagrams, machine data labels, and more. Our anodized aluminum labels are available as blanks to mark on-site, or with pre-printed information.
Why Choose MPC's Anodized Aluminum Rigid Labels & Tags?
- Superior resistance to abrasion, chemicals, solvents, and extreme temperatures.
- High-contrast graphics produce easy-to-read labels.
- Images are sealed beneath the anodic layer for increased durability and weather resistance.
- Black graphics possess the greatest durability with expected exterior life up to 10 years. Color options are less UV-resistant and are not recommended for long-term outdoor use.
- Thicker aluminum provides greater impact resistance.
- High performance adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
- Available as blanks, with unchanging data, or with variable data such as sequential numbers, serial numbers and bar codes.
|Material:||Anodized aluminum face stock (optional thicknesses .012", .020", .032", .063", .090", .125").|
|Finishes:||Matte (non-reflective with flat finish), Satin (lustrous semi-reflective material), #4 (brushed to resemble a stainless steel finish), Gloss (highly reflective, mirror-like). Note: #4 starts at .032" thickness; Gloss is available in .020" only.|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Color options available. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes.|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|