Custom Plastic Front Panels
Ideal for Machinery, Equipment and Industrial Controls
MPC's custom plastic front panels are a popular choice for machinery and equipment applications that require a durable and lightweight alternative to heavy metal front panels. MPC’s plastic front panels meet many industry standards for agriculture, construction, food service, manufacturing, marine, military, transportation, utilities/energy, and more.
MPC’s plastic front panels attach to equipment fronts, providing graphical labeling, protecting underlying electronic components, and providing a rigid mounting for switches, gauges and other control devices.
Why Choose MPC Custom Plastic Front Panels?
- Excellent tensile strength and dimensional stability with moderate resistance to abrasion, chemicals, stains and extreme temperatures.
- Resists machine and tool impacts, and will not shrink or stretch with temperature changes.
- Provide an alternative to metal panels that is durable and lightweight at a lower cost.
- MPC’s advanced fabrication capabilities reduce your lead time and costly tooling charges.
- Available in one-piece panel construction with one sheet of plastic with graphic elements, or in a two-piece panel construction with plastic and graphic elements mounted to a metal panel for rigidity and support.
Contact us today for help with your application.
Plastic Front Panel and Plastic Control Panel Choices
High tensile strength makes it ideally suited for printing and die-cutting.
- Ideal for a front panel or overlay application because of its chemical and abrasion resistance, and resistance to tears. Expected exterior life of up to seven years.
- Used in two-part panel construction as an overlay to a supportive back panel or to cover a membrane switch application. Graphics are screen or digitally printed on the second surface.
- Frequently found on industrial controls, medical equipment, commercial and household appliances as well as other electronics.
- More durable than polycarbonate in certain applications and less expensive for higher volumes.
High mechanical strength and superior optical clarity, used often in industrial controls, medical equipment, commercial and household appliances as well as other electronics.
- High impact strength and resistance to stains, heat, abrasion and corrosive chemicals. Expected exterior life of up to five years.
- Used in two-part construction as an overlay to a supportive back panel or to cover a membrane switch application.
- Best suited for applications with minimum or no flex requirements. Graphics are screen or digitally printed on the second surface.
- Less expensive than polyester for higher volumes.