Free Metalphoto Engineering Guide
The National Association of Graphic and Product Identification Manufacturers (GPI) Industry Standards and Practices Manual identifies Metalphoto photosensitive anodized aluminum as the most durable printed aluminum substrate available, citing its applicability for extreme environmental conditions and outdoor exposure – and it’s a great option when durability and longevity count!
What will you learn in this guide?
- Metalphoto performance characteristics
- Design and application guidelines
- Finish, size & thickness availability
- Color durability information
- Examples comparing the durability of the Metalphoto process to chemical etching
- And much more…
Want to specify Metalphoto photosensitive anodized aluminum in your project?