Foil Metalphoto® Labels & Tags
Flexible Aluminum Labels that Last the Life of Your Item
MPC’s Metalphoto Foil Labels and Tags are built to last in even the most demanding indoor, outdoor and industrial applications, with resistance to chemicals, abrasion, solvents, extreme temperatures and UV. Metalphoto foil labels are strong and lightweight, and are flexible enough to adhere to contoured or uneven surfaces.
Metalphoto foil labels and tags are the preferred solution for asset tracking and product identification labels, property ID tags, instructional labels, safety/warning/caution labels, schematic diagrams, machine data labels, and more.
Why Choose MPC's Metalphoto Foil Labels & Tags?
- Provides superior resistance to chemicals, abrasion, solvents, extreme temperatures and UV.
- Expected exterior life of 20+ years.
- Silver-colored face stock is high-contrast and easy to read.
- Highest graphics resolution available on black or silver background. Color options are less resistant to UV.
- Flexible foil thickness works well on curved or uneven surfaces, and will fracture if removed from its mating surface for added security.
- Ideal for variable information.
|Material:||Photosensitive anodized aluminum face stock in .003", .005", and .008" thicknesses.|
|Finishes:||Matte (non-reflective with flat finish), Satin (lustrous semi-reflective material). See Metalphoto finishes|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Black graphics on silver background or silver graphics on black background; color options available. Note: Colors other than black possess limited UV resistance.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes.|
|Shipment:||15-20 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|