Foil DuraBlack Label & Tag Blanks
The Most Durable Foil Label for CO2 Laser Marking
MPC’s Foil DuraBlack™ blank labels and tags are the most durable material available for use with CO2 lasers. In side-by-side tests, DuraBlack labels outperforms black anodized aluminum and laser-markable acrylic tape in select applications while maintaining its original black background even in the harshest conditions. DuraBlack is designed especially for use with any CO2 laser to create labels and tags easily on demand, and is capable of producing “A” verification grade labels. DuraBlack Technical Brief
Foil DuraBlack blank labels are strong and lightweight, and flexible enough to adhere to contoured or uneven surfaces. The foil label will fracture if removed from its mating surface, serving as an effective security feature for asset tracking and product identification labels, property ID tags and more.
Why Choose MPC's Foil DuraBlack Blank Labels & Tags?
- Mark on demand with any CO2 laser with ease.
- More durable than black anodized aluminum or laser-markable acrylic tape.
- Maintains original black background even in extreme heat and humidity, long-term exposure to weather, UV, salt spray, abrasion, industrial solvents, chemicals and more.
- Black background offers high contrast against silver graphics.
- Manufactured using a multi-level abrasion-resistant coating bonded to an anodized aluminum face stock.
- Expected exterior life is up to 10 years.
- High-performance adhesives and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
- Ideal for variable information.
|Material:||.005" anodized aluminum face stock.|
|Finishes:||Matte (non-reflective with flat finish).|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||None. Labels are blank for on-site marking. Produces silver graphics.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes up to 20" x 24" available.|
|Shipment:||15-20 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|