Foil Anodized Aluminum Label & Tag Blanks
A Markable Foil Label with Superior Abrasion Resistance
MPC’s Foil Anodized Aluminum blank labels and tags are an ideal choice for on-site marking using YAG or fiber lasers, or engraving processes. They provide exceptional resistance to weather, abrasion, corrosion, chemicals and solvents. Our foil label backgrounds are available in black or a variety of colors and are sealed beneath a durable anodic layer that provides superior abrasion resistance.
MPC’s foil anodized aluminum blank labels are strong, lightweight, and flexible enough to adhere to contoured or uneven surfaces. The foil label will fracture if removed from its mating surface, offering an effective security feature for asset tracking and product identification labels, property ID tags and more.
Why Choose MPC's Foil Anodized Aluminum Blank Labels & Tags?
- Provides superior resistance to abrasion, chemicals, solvents, and extreme temperatures.
- A more cost-effective alternative to Metalphoto in select applications.
- High-performance adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
- Black graphics offer the greatest durability with an expected exterior life of up to 10 years. Color options are less UV-resistant and are not recommended for long-term outdoor use.
- Manufactured using anodized aluminum face stock.
|Material:||Anodized aluminum face stock (optional thicknesses .003", .005", .008").|
|Finishes:||Matte (non-reflective with flat finish), Satin (lustrous semi-reflective material).|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||None. Labels are blank for on-site marking.|
|Colors:||Color options available. Note: Black possesses the greatest durability. Other colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes available.|
|Shipment:||15-20 working days from receipt of order and approval of artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge.|