Anodized Aluminum Signs
The Aluminum Sign With Superior Abrasion Resistance
MPC’s Anodized Aluminum Signs are an ideal choice for signs that require exceptional abrasion resistance. Graphics are sealed beneath an anodic layer that is impervious to weather, with excellent resistance to abrasion, corrosion, chemicals and solvents.
Graphics are screen printed and sealed beneath the anodic layer for extra durability. Following the imaging process, edges and holes fabricated in accordance to part design are not anodized. A secondary process may be elected for thicknesses of .063″ or greater to anodize, alodine or paint these edges for increased durability and protection.
Why Choose MPC's Anodized Aluminum Signs?
- Provides superior resistance to abrasion, chemicals, solvents, and extreme temperatures. Images are sealed beneath the anodic layer for increased durability and weather resistance.
- A cost-effective alternative to Metalphoto in select applications.
- High-performance adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.
- Black graphics offer the greatest durability with an expected exterior life up to 10 years. Color options are less UV-resistant and are not recommended for long-term outdoor use.
- Manufactured using anodized aluminum face stock. After fabrication, edges and holes of the finished parts are not anodized; a secondary process may be elected for thicknesses of .063” or greater to anodize, alodine or paint these edges for increased durability and protection.
|Material:||Anodized aluminum face stock standard (optional thicknesses .003", .005", .008", .012", .020", .032", .063", .090", .125").|
|Finishes:||Matte (non-reflective w/flat finish), Satin (lustrous semi-reflective material), #4 (brushed to resemble a stainless steel finish), Gloss (highly reflective, mirror-like). Note: #4 starts at .032" thickness; Gloss is available in .020" only.|
|Attachment:||Permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and/or holes for mechanical attachment.|
|Copy/Graphics:||Many fonts and design elements are available, as well as your company logo.|
|Colors:||Color options available. Note: Colors have limited UV resistance. Not recommended for long-term outdoor use.|
|Standard Sizes:||Standard and custom sizes up to 24" x 40".|
|Shipment:||15 working days from receipt of order and approval or artwork. Expedited shipment is available for an additional charge. Foil thicknesses require 15-20 working days.|